2020 Escorted Tour – Scotland France
22 September – 11 October
Price: 8695 Euros per person, share twin
- Scotland France 2020 offers a relaxed exploration of Glasgow, the Inner Isles of Bute & Arran and of French Catalan, plus a cruise through the Great Glen from Inverness to Oban. We’ll discover the home and works of Glaswegian designer-architect Charles Rennie Mackintosh, who later followed his love of painting to the Catalan region in south-east France and established a home in Port Vendres.
- Scotland France 2020 highlights include the Lighthouse, the Hunterian Museum and the House of an Art Lover in Glasgow, Hill House, Mount Stuart and the Ascog Hall fernery on Bute, the Isle of Arran Distillery, a walking tour of Inverness, the Caledonian Canal from Inverness to the Isle of Mull, picturesque Collioure, Ceret’s Museum of Modern Art, the Petit Train Jaune, the Musee Maillot, wine tasting and lunch and dinner in Michelin-starred restaurants.
- Scotland France 2020 offers superior accommodation with ensuite bathrooms, including 5 nights aboard the deluxe 27 cabin ship MV Lord of the Glens and six nights at a charming old house in the heart of Collioure, with ample time for relaxation, independent exploration and shopping.
- Scotland France 2020 offers a mix of organised sightseeing and free time, giving everyone the opportunity to relax and to pursue their own interests. Lots of meals are included, but we’ve also left some evenings free, as we know from years of over-indulgence that some nights you just want a simple salad or an omelette….
- Scotland France 2020 is a small group tour for just six guests; for independent people who enjoy travel, good company, good food & drink, with the security of an escort to look after the day to day details.
- Scotland France 2020 has 2 nights in Glasgow, 2 nights in Colintraive, 1 night on Arran, 5 nights on the Lord of the Glens, 1 night in Edinburgh, 6 nights in Collioure and 1 night in Perpignan. 19 breakfasts, 9 lunches, 13 dinners, transportation by minibus & MV Lord of the Glens, entrance fees & driver/guides are included.
Contact us for more information & the daily itinerary